Eat Farm to Table | Farmers Markets In & Around Cumming
Memorial Day Weekend is here and if you are like us, it's the "unofficial" start to summer!
School is out, the days are getting longer, and you feel that seasonal longing for sand and sun.
Summer is a glorious time of year and we are celebrating it's arrival!
One of the hallmarks of summer is all the fresh, yummy fruits and vegetable fresh off the vine.
Good news! You don't have to have a green thumb to get fresh, local foods. There are several markets in and around Cumming bursting with seasonal fruits and veggies!
You won't have to drive far to find a market and you will be supporting local farms! Take a look at our favorite markets...
Markets in Cumming
Cumming Farmer's Market
- Where: Cumming Farmers Market
- When: June 3rd - September 30th Wednesdays & Saturdays
- Hours: 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Features: Fresh vegetables, sausage, pork, beef, hand made soap, crafts, bread, pies, boiled peanuts, & MUCH MORE!
- For More Info: Call- (770) 843-2485, Email- [email protected], or visit their Facebook Page.
- Address: Cumming Fairgrounds, 235 Castleberry Road, Cumming, Georgia at Parking Lot 3
- Where: City Produce
- When: Now through October
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11:00 am - 7 pm, Friday-Saturday 9:30 am - 7:00 pm, Sunday 11:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Features: Selection varies each day, but can include tomatoes, green tomatoes, salad cucumbers, okra, yellow squash, zucchini, red creamers, snap beans, Vidalia onions, wheat grass for juicing, super sweet cantaloupe, seedless sweet Black Diamond watermelon, non-GMO sweet white corn, cabbage, and more!! Also, yummy boiled peanuts!
- For More Info: Call- (770) 778-8646 or visit their Facebook Page
- Address: 5035 Hwy 400, Cumming, Georgia 30040
- Where: Cane Creek Farms on Farm Market
- When: Now through November on Wednesdays
- Hours: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Features: Limited amounts of produce and flowers on a first-come first-served basis. Pick your own herbs and free-range eggs are also available, as well as BotaniPharm products from a medicinal herb co-op to which we belong.
- For More Info: Call- (770) 889-3793, Email- [email protected], or visit their Facebook Page.
- Address: 5110 Jekyll Road, Cumming, GA 30040
- Where: 400 Produce
- When: Now through October
- Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm, Sunday 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Features: Fresh produce, baked goods, boiled peanuts, kettle corn, fresh squeezed lemonade, slushies, pork rinds and more!
- For More Info: Call- (770) 843-6414 or visit their Facebook Page.
- Address: 4310 Settendown Village, Cumming, Georgia
Markets Near Cumming
Alpharetta Farmers Market
- Where: Alpharetta Farmers Market
- When: Now until October
- Hours: 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Features: Fruits, vegetables and natural meats, gardeners with fresh flowers and herbs, and makers of all sorts of edible home goods from yummy desserts and breads to local raw honey and homemade sauces, jellies, soaps. The vegetables sold at the market are local and Southern grown.
- For More Info: Call- (404) 402-5389, Email- [email protected] or visit their Facebook Page
- Address: 1 South Main, Alpharetta 30009
- Where: Cherokee Market
- When: Now
- Hours: Monday - Saturday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm, Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Features: Large selection of jams, jellies, local honey & hot sauces. Organic breads, butter, eggs & local produce. Best boiled peanuts in the county. Old fashion Hoop Cheese, Amish Butter & seasonal produce.
Old fashion sodas on ice with a moon pie. Yard art and flowers featured in Spring Market
- For More Info: Call- (770) 755-0736, Email- [email protected], or visit their Facebook Page.
- Address: 11611 Cumming Hwy, Canton, Georgia
Lambert Farmers Market
- Where: Lambert Farmers Market
- When: Now until October 28th
- Hours: Saturdays 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Features: Fresh Produce, Fresh Baked Bread, Organic Bath & Body Products, Pasta Sauces, & Much More!
- For More Info: Call- (470) 246-3664, Email- [email protected], or visit their Facebook Page.
- Address: 805 Nichols Rd, Suwanee, GA 30024
For more community events follow our page: