Buyers Specialist Needed !
The Buyer Specialist is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct one on one Buyer Consultations
- Assist in selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
- Daily Prospecting, phone call follow up, setting appointments, buyer consultations.
- Oversee all aspects of buyers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Showing property. Write, present, and negotiate offers.
Georgia Real Estate License required
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)• Strong interpersonal skills• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone• Willingness and ability to spend time on the phone daily• Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps/Calendar, Multiple Listing Service and other technologies as needed•
Why Work with us?
- Real Estate Group that's passionate about helping others
- Fun and Positive team environment
- Personal Growth Opportunities
- Innovative Real Estate Technology
Check us out here.
Compensation: commission only.
Immediate opening for the right candidate.
Send all Inquires to [email protected]